Sunday, May 24, 2009

Low Carb Grilled Chicken Salad











This is the best chicken salad recipe, I make this usually once a week, I serve it on a grilled croissant or crackers. You can also top it on a bed of your favorite salad for the real low carb experience. Try it You'll like it! This is a "two serving" recipe. Now that it's just my husband and I most days, I'll give you the recipe that I use for two. Just double the recipe or triple it for serving amounts needed. RECIPE; #1. One half of a CHICKEN BREAST chopped in tiny cubes( see picture) #2. CELERY one stalk chopped. #3. ORIGINAL CRAISINS, about the same amount as the celery, approx. 1/3 C. #4. MAYO, not miracle whip! approx. 1 C. Add seasonings; LAWRY'S, lightly sprinkle, do not use too much it is very salty. GARLIC POWDER, sprinkle over. SEASONED PEPPER, I love pepper, sprinkle over generously. GROUND THYME, two dashes. Mix it up, chill in frig 1 hour. ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. I am not one for chicken salad and I vry tempted to make this this week! YUM!

    ReplyDelete