Thursday, May 21, 2009

Craft Night Was Rosey !


I wanted to post for all to see what we made on "Our First Craft Night." Sorry if my pictures are not the quality of my personal photographer, Jennifer Soos, but she was kind of busy and totally forgot and left her camera at home. It's ok Jen, I have gotten over it! You all will just have to suffer through the bad photography taken with my awesome 8.2 mega pixel kodak! I wanted to give a quick shout out to my girls who showed up in the rain. 1. Leanna Huff, Sweetest Girl Ever! Thanks Leanna for the totally cool paper dollar rose. 2.Grace Cuff, my awesome decorator friend! Who may I add drives a VW Beetle like me...! 3. Jennifer Soos, My daughter and BFF+ personal photographer. 4. Dionne Chang, My other daughter, when her Mom is gone up north. She is a dollysweetie face! All the women in my life are the most precious gifts God has given me. I used to pray that God would give me one really special friend, but He sees fit to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Now to all of you who could not come, There will be other nights. Home Girl Out!











2 comments:

  1. Did you actually make the roses?! Those are amazing! I am so not crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know are they not the most beautiful paper flower craft ever? I love making these paper roses ! You can find this project on, mommymakesroses.com It was featured on one of Martha stewarts shows a couple of years ago!

    ReplyDelete