Friday, May 15, 2009

Busy At Home !

To be self controlled is a wonderful thing. Controlling the self is hard but achievable with the help of a daily dose of Gods word for purity. With the culture of our day it is easy to just give in and go with the flow. For all of us who are out of work because of circumstances out of our control, we should keep busy at home! I'm finding , while I wait for Gods leading in my life that there are so many projects that are getting my attention now. It is really a most wonderful time to reinvent myself and to do projects that I could only dream of before! Besides all the "Home Girl" projects and crafts that I'm planning, I've been able to work on being kind to my husband. I've found this is something that has got to be cultivated, just like my garden. I must tend to it, I plan for it and feed it. I run a small group, we've been studying " The Power Of The Praying Wife" This small group has been so life changing for me. I really feel like I'm living out Titus 2:5. The scripture says; to be self controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Nothing can top that! I will sing and Praise my God forever. " HOME GIRL " OUT!

1 comment: