Saturday, May 16, 2009

SERVIN UP THE LOVE


Hey Everyone, This Morning was "THE HOMELESS BREAKFAST" We go on Saturday mornings at 7:00 a.m. We hang out with the homeless to offer support, encouragement and the love of Jesus. But what always happens, they end up BLESSING ME INSTEAD. I always pray that God will use my hands and feet to minister the truth of Gods Great Love and care through SERVING AND FELLOWSHIP. I sit and listen to their stories, and I always think that could be me, It truly could happen to anyone. Now don't get me wrong there are alot of these people who choose to live this way. They will even admit that they made the wrong decisions in life and this is where they ended up being homeless and destitute. Never the less I still need to go, I'ts what GOD REQUIRES of me so I do it. It has turned out to be one of the more rewarding events in my life. There is something very precious when your being obedient to the Fathers call on your life, Nothing can get better than that. What is He telling you to do ? What is your purpose for being here? Are you fullfilling THE GREAT COMMISSION? If you can answer YES than well done faithful christian! If the answer is no, then you still have time find out what He wants of your life and when He tells you... SERVE HIM with all you have. HOME GIRL OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment