Monday, May 11, 2009

The Original Home Girl!




This is The Original "Home Girl" You will hopefully find alot of cool stuff on here in the near future that has to do with the home. My main objective is to help you with all your decorating issues or questions. Getting you to think about your personal spaces inside or out. Ask yourself, "What is this space saying to me?" " What do I want this space to do ?" Whatever you want to work on, I want to help you with. One on One. I can come to your home and get you to the place where you want to get to with your own special living spaces. Or you can ask me questions right here and I will give you my thoughts. I've been in the decorating business for the last 13 years, I specialize in color and design plus taking what you already have and redirecting the design elements to create your own personal style that you are comfortable with. I don't want to change who you are, just realign your space to complement a more peaceful environment with the items you already have. In the near future I will be adding real products that anyone can purchase from my store. Home Girl Designs is a work in progress and will grow as the concepts develop over time. I hope all of you will enjoy the trip through a decorators life.

No comments:

Post a Comment