Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Craft Night-Come See

Everyone is invited to CRAFT NIGHT, we will be "TRYING" to make Our Beautiful Paper Roses. I went to Michaels yesterday, picked up all the supplies for the creation of the roses. I sat down last night to pre make a rose and got blown away, WOW! Everytime I make one I'm impressed. They look so real and they are quite easy to make. On a scale of 1 to 10. One being simple and ten being impossibly difficult, I would rate the rose about a 3 1/2. There is some level of difficulty, but with PATIENCE and LAUGHTER we will accomplish the project. It is worth it to learn how. Arts and Crafts are a favorite past time for me, I spend alot of time researching and making new things that don't cost alot, and the satisfaction levels run high, I guess you could say I'm addicted to crafting at all levels! If anyone has questions, please e-mail me at dhawkins14@tampabay.rr.com or leave a comment on my blog. I'm pretty sure my photographer, www.jennifersoosphotography.com is coming to take pics! See you all tonight! Home Girl Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment