Monday, May 18, 2009

PERFECTION GUARANTEED !

Just wanted to update everyone on a new concept I will be using for Home Girl Designs. Along with great info, decorating tips, plus inspirational meditations, I will be plugging my most favorite people in business. These people have far exceeded others in their line of business. I completely believe in their dedication to their vocation. These special individuals are to simply say "AWESOME AT WHAT THEY DO" "THEY ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST" !!! Here are a few of the greats: Everyone who sees this blog has loved the pictures. #1. Jennifer Soos of Jennifer Soos Photography. She is located in Palmetto, Fla. Notice my teeth, I really wish you could of seen them before, I owe my smile to my orthodontist. #2. Dr. Frank Pazulski of Sarasota. He is worth the drive! Locate him on the web at www.sarasotabraces.com The Hair! OMG! #3. Joy Davis of Salon 50. Joy rocks the house when it comes to hair design! Love her! She is located in West Bradenton. Love my peeps! Home Girl... Out!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great compliment! Check out our website at www.sarasotabraces.com or on Facebook under Above & Beyond Orthodontics for some of our great smiles!

    The office of Dr Frank Pazulski

    ReplyDelete