Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wonderful White Bread




Hey everyone, Today you can make Wonderful White Bread in your bread maker. I was sick of not having fresh bread whenever I wanted it, so... I figured out my own recipe that I could make once a week at home. Here is the recipe and pictures. The Bread Making Machine should be set on BASIC or WHITE BREAD. I had all the ingredients at home except for the Active Yeast, But all the ingredients most people have lying around in their pantries. RECIPE: 1-cup Water, 1/2 pkg. Yeast, 1- Tbs.+1/2 tsp. Sugar, 1/2 tsp. Salt, 1 Tbs. Shortening, 2 1/2 cups Flour. Throw all the ingredients in the bread maker in the same order as the recipe reads. And Voila!! YUMMY hot bread in approximately three hours! Not to mention how wonderful your house will smell !! Please note, keep any unused bread in the frig bagged tightly. Because of no preservatives, the bread will mold in a couple days if left out. P.S. This bread can be sliced thick for the worlds greatest FRENCH TOAST Yummy again !!! I'm going to make the french toast right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment