Friday, June 19, 2009

Conduit of Grace


So here is what He said to me today. It always catches me off guard when I hear Him whispering softly in my ear. The Word said, "Conduit of Grace..." I'm like, "What did you say? What is a conduit?" I pondered and said," I don't even know what that is..." I actually had to look up the word in the dictionary. Today I chose the bible dictionary. The reason I chose the bible dictionary is because I was seriously doubting that God was saying the word conduit, I thought I had heard all the words spoken in the bible. The word conduit was located in the bible dictionary, I was getting excited now because he was going to tell me something that I needed to hear and possibly share with all of you! The word CONDUIT means; a channel for conveying water from it's source to the place where it was delivered. The word was described in the bible as an aqueduct. King Hezekiah had constructed an aqueduct to bring water into his city. His enemies then could not cut off his water supply during times of war. He was a super smart King. "Wow " I said, "that is pretty cool, so what does this have to do with me?"uh, I now have to look up GRACE. So I did... Putting the phrase together now would reveal what He was trying to say to me. I have to blog this because I've been in His presence for the past 4 hours now putting this puzzle together. I'm soooo sharing this incite with you. I will not want to let this one get away. Are you ready? It's kinda deep, (CONDUIT OF GRACE) I am a deep, straight, groove purposely cut by the Masters hands. I'm called out to convey to the nations & peoples the moral practical cleansing effected by the removal of defilement by our taking heed to the (water)Word of God in heart, life and habit. I am called to a spiritual ministry that gives a drink to the converted. The MISSION is to inform them of the truth of Gods Word(the water). Teaching them about the power that is theirs through JESUS CHRIST by the gift of the HOLY SPIRIT. The Holy Spirit will enable them to understand the sustaining influence, that they have been given, to supernaturally be able to persevere in the Christian Life. I will teach the precious ones about their security in Christ. Their Salvation is eternal and is maintained by JESUS CHRIST throughout the entirety of their christian life as they live it hear on earth. They cannot lose their salvation.(many people are afraid of this false teaching) The token proof of Gods Grace is the glue that "holds us" through our suffering unto eternal life. All our risks, humiliations, and trials are opportunities for CHRIST to demonstrate His power and presence in and through us. We are all called by the same God and the same Power, Resurrection Power, The same power that caused Christ to rise to life from the grave...

No comments:

Post a Comment