Monday, June 1, 2009

Deep after Deep


I've been praying for depth in my spiritual walk due to the Holy Spirits promptings. God wants me to go out to the deep waters where I cannot touch. In Faith I Must Jump In. Without asking a million questions. And Yes, I have questions, but He says "JUMP" So I say, "Yes." It really boils down to my attitude. To obey, doing what the will of my Lord commands, I know when I do this I am receiving the Holy Spirit into my life, He does the work. I am also welcoming the Holy Spirits "REVIVING LIFE" into my life and this is to be a continual work by Him. This becomes my "Life Attitude." When trials come I am prepared. I feel like trials are divine for the christian, I heard it put this way, Trials are divinely provided vessels for the Holy Spirit to fill. I picture them in my head to look like a beautiful cup lined with a beautiful blanket/covering, that fills the cup, and I'm lightly placed on top of the soft blanket/covering which represents God holding me through the trial. They ARE divine appointments. Pray that God helps you to understand there meaning so they will become opportunities for receiving new blessings and deliverance's which we can get no other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment